For both Mac & Windows
View & Print Sample PDF Scores using BopMusic Fonts:
How to use BopMusic Fonts with Finale?
BopMusic Fonts Set Package comes on a Zip-File, in order to install the fonts on your system please follow the following steps:
- Decompress the zip file.
- Windows: COPY the fonts to your Fonts Folder (infos)
- Mac: DRAG the fonts to your FontBook (infos)
- You’ll have to Copy the file: BopMusicFIN.fan found within the decompressed folder to Finale’s Font Annotation directory.
- Copy the file library: BOP DEFAULT.lib to Finale’s Libraries directory.
- Make sure to add BopMusicFIN (in alphabetical order) to the file MacSymbolFonts.txt found in Finale’s Configuration Files directory.
- Run Finale, go to Document/Set Default Music Font… select ‘BopMusicFIN’ click OK to take effect of the changes.
- Go to Finale/Preferences/Open… make sure that: “Automatically Sync Files to Symbols Fonts List” is checked.
You can also load the customized library ‘BOP DEFAULT.lib’ from File/Load Library… as an alternative. Follow this link to download it.
Missing Font Annotation File dialog box:
Finale 25 and Finale 26 can Auto-Generate Font Annotation information for future use, so if you encounter such message just click Auto-Generate and it’s done. (more infos here)